Adolescent Family Life Program (AFLP)
SUMMARY: To provide support to teen parent services program staff with planning, coordination and assessment of center based and virtual activities.
Rate of Pay: $16.95 an hour (12 hours a week)
- Conduct one on one needs assessment and satisfaction surveys with pregnant and parenting teens.
- Work with Program Director, Supervisors, case management teams/committees, and teen advisory council to identify needs and create/maintain teen-friendly environment and activities, both center-based and virtual, for AFLP clients in South LA and in the San Fernando Valley.
- Work with Program Director to manage content and postings to multiple virtual platforms.
- Plan and co-facilitate events for AFLP clients.
- Prepare flyers, handouts, sign-in sheets, and materials for center-based activities
- Conduct simple evaluations to monitor success and interest in different activities
- Participate in regularly scheduled webinars and virtual meetings with program funder and other service providers across the state of California (CDPH/MCAH) to provide input on model development and program requirements when needed
- Additional duties as needed
Education/ Experience/ Skills
- Minimum High School Diploma, AA in social services-related major preferred.
- Strong general computer skills and ability to manage content of postings to multiple social media platforms.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and flexible to handle several projects simultaneously
- Effective verbal communication and engagement skills to build rapport with other teen parents.
- Pregnant and parenting youth encouraged to apply
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred
To Apply: Please email resume and Employment Application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com