• Works closely with Clinical Supervisor to establish and implement referral plans and referral pathways with local agencies.
• Establish knowledge of local agencies and its resources.
• Establish collaborative and working relationships with local agencies and community representatives.
• Create and maintain a working list of local agencies and its resources.
• Coordinate local agency/program presentations for Welcome Baby staff.
• Present at local agencies and community events on behalf of Welcome Baby.
• Maintain Welcome Baby referral processes up-to-date with local agencies/programs.
• Attend appropriate community, agency, and interagency meetings. United Alliance, Home Visiting Program, and Home Visiting Consortium meetings are mandatory.
• Attend group supervision twice a month.
• Attend weekly individual supervision.
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Child Development, Social Work, Psychology, Human Development or another related field.
• At least one year of experience in establishing effective community outreach and community partnerships with local agencies.
• Knowledge of local resources in SPA 2.
• Ability to function as a member of a multidisciplinary team and work closely with all program staff to provide a continuum of services.
• Experience working with families from diverse age, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds.
• At least one year of experience and knowledge with perinatal and infant mental health.
• Ability to develop relationships with providers and community organizations and provide input on communication and outreach strategies.
• Ability to establish and maintain referral pathways to Welcome Baby.
• Ability to identify appropriate resources for clients.
• Ability to complete client referral forms, including collecting and providing information in a knowledgeable and nonjudgmental manner.
• Ability to adhere to all program guidelines, policies and protocols and actively work toward achieving the goals of the program.
• Effective verbal communication and engagement skills to build relationships with local agencies, community representatives, and families.
• Effective skills in writing, organizing, and maintaining complete and accurate documentation.
• Culturally sensitive and knowledgeable of the community served.
• Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Publisher.
• BA degrees in social work or related field.
• One year as a case manager or related field that required knowledge and information on SPA 2 local agencies and programs.
• One-year experience with perinatal and infant mental health.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Must have a reliable automobile for use on the job (mileage to be reimbursed).
• TB clearance, to be renewed every two years.
• Satisfactory Driving Record, Automobile, and Valid Automobile Liability Insurance required.
• Available to drive within, but not limited to the SPA 2 parameters (SPA 4 holds HVP and Home Visiting Consortium Meetings).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org