FamilySource Center, SW Los Angeles OR Pacoima
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides intake/assessment and eligibility assessment services for individual clients and their families in the South-West Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley. This position will also be responsible for inputting data into the City of L.A database.
This position is Temporary, Full Time through December 31, 2021.
This is a daily in-person position.
- Screen documents for LA City’s ERAP (Emergency Rental Assistance Program) as clients come to the Family Source Center for eligibility.
- Math skills to determine amounts of rent due and assess for program qualifications.
- Provides intake/assessment for individual clients and their families.
- Contacts clients via phone for intakes and other appointments.
- Collaborates with FSC staff
- Completes required program documents and reports with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Engages and participates in regular staff meetings and trainings.
- Assists Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director with special projects and events.
- Enters, maintains, and updates program and individual client data with accuracy and completeness in the database.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as copying, sorting, faxing, and filing documents
- Follows all COVID Protocols
SW Los Angeles FamilySource Center: 2069 W. Slauson Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90047
Pacoima FamilySource Center: 11243 Glenoaks Blvd., Pacoima, CA 91331
TO APPLY: Please mail or email resume and let us know your location preference.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com