FamilySource Center, Pacoima
Responsible for hiring, training and supervising all Case Managers and Intake/Eligibility staff. Supervisor will facilitate and monitor the intake process and the assignment of intensive case management cases at El Nido FamilySource Center in Pacoima. The Supervisor position is a fast-paced position overseeing the intake and case management process at our drop-in center. Primary responsibilities include the completion of intakes, assignment of intensive case management cases, tracking and monitoring assistance, outreach out in the community, oversee individuals and families who are high risk or in need of crisis intervention and working in collaboration with Program Director to ensure programmatic compliance for the Pacoima Family SourceCenter program. On site/in person work is required.
Annual Salary: $65,000
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field – or – B.A. degree in Social Sciences ore related field and two years of demonstrated experience in supervising case management services to vulnerable populations may be substituted for the graduate degree.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative to develop and maintain an intake/case management training and tracking system.
- Provides supervision for bachelor-level case managers and intake/eligibility staff through a monitoring and mentoring approach.
- Provides support and resources for case managers.
- Collaborates with onsite LAUSD PSA Counselor, onsite partners and subcontractors.
- Excellent planning, communication and organizational skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Case Management experience required.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze case file documentation, data entry input, and communicate deficiencies to staff.
- Problem solve and implement strategies for improvement to meet program contractual expectations.
- Knowledge of trauma informed services and cultural competency.
- Knowledge and experience with Domestic Violence, Suicidality and other high-risk issues and populations.
- Experience and knowledge with mandating responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) programs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
To Apply: Please email resume and Employment Application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org