Major Responsibilities: This position is responsible for overseeing the human resources department and functions of El Nido Family Centers, a social service organization with 170 employees. The Human Resources Director plans, implements, and evaluates human resources policies, programs and practices including:
- Managing the staffing process: recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Ensuring personnel policy and job descriptions are up to date and are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Developing professional plans, training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their responsibilities to effectively carry out their duties.
- Creating a performance review and compensation strategy for all employees based on industry standards.
- Addressing to resolve employee concerns and conflicts.
- Ensuring safety policies and practices are developed, documented and implemented.
- Take a lead role in creating policies, practices and a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area with a minimum of five years human resources experience.
- Knowledge of broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment labor laws and regulations.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with the human resources information system, ADP is preferred
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration and teamwork
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning.
Please mail or email your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org