Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Program
Major Responsibilities: Therapist provides individual, family, and group therapy, assessment, treatment and case management services to children, youth and families at high risk or with an open case with DCFS; home visits required; some evening work required.
- Supports and promotes the mission of El Nido Family Centers.
- Provides high quality, compassionate and ethical treatment.
- Identifies and intervenes considering the needs of abused and neglected children and adults.
- Meets treatment goals for their caseload as indicated by evaluation measures.
- Provides office/home-based services to children, adolescents and parents/caregivers, including hard to reach, traumatized and disenfranchised individuals and families.
- Adheres to all mandated reporting, agency policies and documentation requirements.
- Masters degree from an accredited Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology program.
- Experience in providing direct service to individuals, families and groups.
- Experience providing treatment focused to address the needs of children who have experienced trauma.
- Understanding of trauma informed care.
- Knowledge and sensitivity to issues of diversity including ethnicity, gender, and culture.
- Experience in the community preferred.
- Bilingual/Spanish required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com