- Attend training sessions regarding engaging communities in completing the 2020 census through knocking on community residents’ doors
- Go door to door to educate community members in South Los Angeles on the 2020 census and attend community events as needed
- Provide support at El Nido’s Census Assistance Centers
- Utilize a tracking system to document all doors knocked on
- Attend all other relevant training and meetings
- Relevant experience participating in community activities and projects
- Experience in presenting to individuals/groups preferred
- Ability to work some evenings and Saturdays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Some positions require a car, CA driver’s license, automobile liability insurance and satisfactory driving record.
- Participating in community activities: 1 year (Preferred)
- Presenting to individuals/groups preferred: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual/Spanish (Preferred)
- Part-time, Temporary
To Apply: Please mail or email resume and Employment Application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com