Do you have a passion for helping parents and children in under-served communities reach their full potential? If so, we’d love to have you on board.
When you work at El Nido Family Centers, you’re part of a team that strives to break the cycle of poverty and empower families by providing parenting and health classes, helping to increase financial and housing stability, fostering academic success through tutoring, college counseling and scholarships, and keeping youth away from gang violence through our culinary education program.
Who We Are:
- We hire exceptional and promising talent who are passionate about making a difference in peoples’ lives.
- We improve our clients’ lives through our vast array of programs, but most importantly, we succeed thanks to our highly skilled and compassionate staff.
- We constantly strive for improvement to best serve our clients.
- We value a work-life balance for every team member.
- We believe in our employees.
View Our Current Job Postings:
Sound like a good fit? Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
El Nido Family Centers
440 Shatto Place, Suite 417
Los Angeles, CA 90020
El Nido does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin, disability (physical or mental, including HIV/AIDS diagnosis), pregnancy, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), ancestry or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or the provision of any benefits.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are applicants or employees who need accommodations. If you require an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, please email [email protected] or call (818) 830-3646.