Our best hopes for the future rest on how well we nurture our children today…
Because a child cannot grow up twice.
For youth in our community who are struggling with gang violence, poverty, homelessness or abuse – the experience is harrowing, and seems insurmountable. But last year, El Nido made a difference in the lives of over 15,000 youth and their family members, helping them find a path out of poverty and plan a bright future.
With the generosity of our donors, these teens have overcome abuse, gang violence, homelessness to graduate school and begin a brighter future…Click the video below to learn more of their stories:
A donation to El Nido means that we can prevent child abuse and neglect and strengthen vulnerable families, and together, we will make Los Angeles a better place to live for all of us. To make a donation to a specific program or need, please leave a note in the form below, or contact us at (818) 830-3646 x424.
Choose and donate to a cause that moves you…
- Treat and prevent instances of child abuse and neglect
- Provide one-to-one mentoring for a teen or young parent.
- Provide after-school tutoring sessions to help at-risk youth succeed in school and be prepared for college
- Help steer youth away from gangs by supporting our gang prevention work
- Provide essential needs like diapers, formula and clothing for infants